As the Israeli government prepares for the annexation of settlements in the West Bank on July 1st, both powerful support and strong opposition arise.
Will the new map contest with Trump’s peace plan?
What will be the diplomatic consequences of such a controversial action? Will Israel face any sanctions?
What are the expected legal ramifications of the government’s plan and how must we deploy to contend with the anticipated fallout?
Is the Jewish State in for a long, hot summer?
Join with Shurat HaDin and a panel of legal experts on this upcoming Thursday (06/25/20) at 12 PM EDT for a fascinating and insightful Virtual Roundtable
List of Participants:
• Jason Greenblatt, former United States Special Representative for
• Dan Shapiro, former Ambassador of the United States to Israel
• Alan Dershowitz, Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law, Harvard
• Vivian Bercovici, former Ambassador of Canada to Israel
• Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, Attorney-at-law, President of Shurat