Why are ten times as many Jews Covid-19 victims? Community leaders urge followers to ‚preserve life‘ as figures reveal one in 20 Britons killed by coronavirus are from the religion | Mail Online
- Board of Deputies tells Jews in UK to ’stay home unless you absolutely cannot‘
- It has explained how pandemic presents a particular challenge to ‚communities
- 25 coronavirus victims in Britain are Jewish from a total of 465 as of Wednesday
- Sources say they are confident most Jews are abiding by Government guidance
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?